CbJE

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Apr 26 02:14:40 CEST 2009

Wow, you're gooood !

IST doesn't list the Skinner session (because it was performed live), and TPS doesn't mention the DVBs at all (because they didn't do a Peel session).
The first CbJE Peel session was released by Strange Fruit, but anything else you've got would be extremely gratefully received (including the Skinner session, because one of my tracks has a break in it).

There's no particular hurry. Tomorrow will be fine.

Alan