CbJE

alanforduk alan@...
Sat Apr 25 23:31:33 CEST 2009

It is a truth universally acknowledged that there are two kinds of person in this world*; those who are Colorblind James fans, and those who haven't heard them yet.
The good news for both groups is that I have found a live session they did for another DJ, who might be Richard Skinner.

They did 4 songs

A Different Bob
Colorblind's Night Out
Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
Ribbon Cutting Time

Listen to the words of Different Bob and tell me 'Colorblind' wasn't a genius!

CBJE-Radio-1-Live-session.mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FE2ETOXN
14:10

Does anyone have their 27/11/89 Peel session?
Or even 27/10/88 Kershaw??

Cheers

Alan

*Actually there are 10 types of person in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't