Couple of clips from Q Magazine

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Apr 25 15:57:47 CEST 2009

Just sorting through my old clips and I thought I'd scan and post these pages about Peelie from Q Magazine. The first article is from Q100, where JP was the victim of "Who The Hell", a piece which rankled with the Ravenscrofts for a long time after. It's probably the only negative article about Peel I can recall reading, apart from the one by Julie "Look at me, I'm so controversial" Burchill. The second piece is a Famous Last words from Q150.

http://eddie-duffy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/Q-100-Who-The-Hell-1.jpg
http://eddie-duffy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/Q-100-Who-The-Hell-2.jpg
http://eddie-duffy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/Q-100-Who-The-Hell-3.jpg

http://eddie-duffy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/Q-150-Famous-Last-Words.jpg

(Please note that Virgin Media can be flaky; it usually works out better to right click and download than display the pages in a browser.)

Eddie.