Peel Gold

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Apr 24 21:27:54 CEST 2009

I think I've found the pot of aural gold at the end (or middle) of the
Peel rainbow ! It's in the form of the 400Box shows from May 1980.
Peely loves 'Bankrobber' by The Clash, and plays it loads..

He really likes the new Bill Nelson single, 'Do You Dream in
Colour' and plays it several times. He mentions that he had a dream
in colour of himself and Walters going to Dallas !

There's also stuff from Magazine, Teardrop Explodes and Echo & Bunnymen.

The quality of these rips is very good indeed, as well !

Thanks again to Bill, Rocker et al (whoever he is) .......