Wiki thanks (yet again)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Apr 24 03:44:54 CEST 2009

Hi Alan

Yes, I'm definitely called Steve (getting to be a pretty common name on here), and I'm glad you brought those notes to my attention, because it's the first time I've ever seen them!! God do I feel foolish. I've corrected the error, and in view of the title to the last track, I'm tempted to do a DLT style 'quack quack oops.' But I won't. Thanks for the compliment, and also for pointing this out.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]