Peel Gold

egdirdle2001 penarth2002@...
Sat Apr 25 13:09:11 CEST 2009

I agree with you there. I've been listening to ALL the ripped shows since about November last year and I'm dangerously close to the end.

Currently up to September 1980. I cannot thank the rippers enough , long selfless work... thenks. Are there any more or does it start to tail off around May 1981 ?

Seriously guys I've been so pleased with all these.