Wiki thanks (yet again)

alanforduk alan@...
Thu Apr 23 21:32:45 CEST 2009

Humungous thanks to the person, probably called Steve, who created the Wiki entry for the show I posted last week (1999-02-10).

However ... you have listed the last 3 tracks as 'not recorded', but on here

http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/playlists/1999/06.txt

the 2nd-last and 3rd-last tracks are preceded with a '-' which, according to here

http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/notes.html

means that the tracks were listed on ceefax but not actually played.
This would mean that only the last track was omitted, which is a great shame because I would like to hear a track called Ring A Duck by The Disco Duck. Anyone familiar with it?

Cheers

Alan