[peel] Essential...

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Wed Sep 17 19:54:53 CEST 2008

Slightly off-topic but I thought some of you may be interested in this -
someone has managed to do for the Essential Mix what we would like to do for the
Peel show.

The link below (which you may have to cut and paste and repair where Yahoo
chops it up) is for a rapidshare archive of download links to what looks to me
like mp3s of every single Essential Mix broadcast, from the first one in 1993
'til the middle of last year. You will need a lot of time and a large hard
drive!

http://www.dubstepforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=54095&
sid=f46652a68a2e836d89c0905463d0a1db

Cheers!