er, how does that work then ??

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Sep 14 17:49:15 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

Like I said, I have a Mac, but my sister has told me she can do it on the iTunes on her
Windows system. Assume you can do this -- or all the visual features of the iPod Touch
would be a bit of a waste of time.

I love having the artwork for records/cds (or radio show tracklistings) on the mp3s. Like
on an iPod Touch, it gives you a real "virtual record box" feel -- especially heartwarming
on the playlists I have of all my family's old singles and albums. You just flick through all
the artwork pictures until you get something you want to listen to. Very old school.

I was talking to a friend of mine (with Windows) about this, but he had already ripped all
his old records to wma (if that's what it's called) rather than mp3 and didn't want to re-
convert everything.

If iTunes for Windows doesn't cut it, assume there must be some kind of Windows
software that let's you do all this stuff.

Cheers,

Steve W