[peel] Re: er, how does that work then ??

Alan Ford alan@...
Sun Sep 14 16:21:16 CEST 2008

Thanks Steve,
I religiously go through all MP3s I download, filling in Artist (John Peel), Album Title (Show Date), etc.
And of course Genre= Peel.
I never realised you could put in artwork etc. I've just been experimenting with a program called Mp3tag.
Is it possible to to it with Microsoft ?

Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: saipanda
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:31 PM
  Subject: [peel] Re: er, how does that work then ??

  Hi Alan,

  I often put tracklistings in the artwork section of mp3 files for radio shows. If you save a
  regular Word file (containing the tracklisting) as a PDF file, you should be able to add that
  to an mp3 in the same way you do artwork. I don't think it works for .doc files.

  (I use a Mac, so not sure how you do this on Windows system.)

  Another thing I do is to add the artist names into the "Composer" ID tag section to help
  with searches on iTunes. Again, not sure if this works out on other software.

  Uh, don't know if this is any help...

  Cheers,

  Steve W