Two new session requests

rushomancy rushomancy@...
Sun Sep 14 17:36:17 CEST 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:

> >I started out collecting the sessions myself, though as of late
I've
> >had an increasing interest in full shows. Anyway, if session
> >requests are considered okay here, these are some of the ones I've
> >been looking for:
> >
> >Brainiac, Man... or Astroman? (early sessions, anything before '00
> >really), Gorky's Zygotic Mynci (also early sessions, up to about
the
> >time of Gorky 5), Essential Logic, Lora Logic, Servotron, Rachels,
> >Ron Geesin (Ken's book mentions an upcoming official release, which
> >is fantastic, but as it hasn't happened yet I'm still looking :) ),
> >Stackridge, Lewis and Gilbert, Fela Kuti, Ludus, Thinking Fellers
> >Union, Stump (after the first one)
> >
> >I doubt most of these will be about, but I thought I'd get it out
> >there for the record. As always, thanks to everyone for their
> >excellent posts!
>
> With the exception of Fela Kuti, Ron Geeson and Stackridge which
> are too early I do have most of these.
> The problem is that you are talking about dozens of sessions here
> I have always been prepared to put up individual sessions when
> people ask as many on this list will know but bulk orders are beyond
> my capability.  Stick to a couple a month and you might get them!

Apologies; I'm not trying to impose or be greedy or anything like
that, I just wasn't aware if any of them were held privately.  I'm a
total newbie on the list and wasn't aware of the proper protocol for
such things.  Anyway, the Essential Logic and Lora Logic sessions are
definitely at the top of my list, if you have either.  Again, I'm
greatly obliged to everyone on the list for their generosity!