[peel] Re: Two new session requests

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sat Sep 13 23:16:53 CEST 2008

>I started out collecting the sessions myself, though as of late I've
>had an increasing interest in full shows. Anyway, if session
>requests are considered okay here, these are some of the ones I've
>been looking for:
>
>Brainiac, Man... or Astroman? (early sessions, anything before '00
>really), Gorky's Zygotic Mynci (also early sessions, up to about the
>time of Gorky 5), Essential Logic, Lora Logic, Servotron, Rachels,
>Ron Geesin (Ken's book mentions an upcoming official release, which
>is fantastic, but as it hasn't happened yet I'm still looking :) ),
>Stackridge, Lewis and Gilbert, Fela Kuti, Ludus, Thinking Fellers
>Union, Stump (after the first one)
>
>I doubt most of these will be about, but I thought I'd get it out
>there for the record. As always, thanks to everyone for their
>excellent posts!

With the exception of Fela Kuti, Ron Geeson and Stackridge which
are too early I do have most of these.
The problem is that you are talking about dozens of sessions here
I have always been prepared to put up individual sessions when
people ask as many on this list will know but bulk orders are beyond
my capability.  Stick to a couple a month and you might get them!

martinw