[peel] Re: er, how does that work then ??

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Sep 14 16:18:23 CEST 2008

And whilst we¹re on the subject, as there seem to be a few Mac users among
us, there is an excellent bit of freeware by the name of TriTag that does
magic with mp3 tags.
And as one of Tritag¹s tricks is to extract mp3 tag data from Finder names,
it works very well with the wonderfully titled A Better Finder Rename, which
although not free, it¹s worth it¹s weight in gold if you do a lot of bulk
file conversions etc. (and it¹s only limitation in demo mode is that it can
only process up to ten files at a time, which makes it pretty usable in my
book).
TriTag at: http://www.feedface.com/software/tritag.html
 ABFR at: http://www.publicspace.net/ABetterFinderRename/
And of course you do know that you can edit tags in iTunes by selecting
(groups of) tracks and choosing ŒGet Info¹ (Command-I) from the File
menu...?
Cheers
Roger