er, how does that work then ??

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Sep 14 14:31:04 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

I often put tracklistings in the artwork section of mp3 files for radio shows. If you save a
regular Word file (containing the tracklisting) as a PDF file, you should be able to add that
to an mp3 in the same way you do artwork. I don't think it works for .doc files.

(I use a Mac, so not sure how you do this on Windows system.)

Another thing I do is to add the artist names into the "Composer" ID tag section to help
with searches on iTunes. Again, not sure if this works out on other software.

Uh, don't know if this is any help...

Cheers,

Steve W