Mr Pedant Strikes Again, Re: Andrew's C90 Tape collection *3

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Oct 6 21:19:39 CEST 2008

Sorry, just to check, Ken, but when you say the show was on a Thursday, is it not Tuesday
29th with the Monday show being cancelled? Maybe I'm confusing this somewhere.

Many thanks to Rocker for The Firemen and Andrew for the 1901 Peelenium! The variety of
the Peel music world is always amazing.

Cheers,

Steve W