Mr Pedant Strikes Again, Re: Andrew's C90 Tape collection *3

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Sun Oct 5 00:08:33 CEST 2008

The tape is in the loft again, so I can't confirm if I wrote the
wrong date on the cassette or on the wav file (those ladders are a
bugger to get upstairs yknow)

bit chaotic that week with his 50th and all...