John Peel Fall dedication

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Sun Nov 30 00:04:43 CET 2008

Erm.....

I have several sets of playlists submitted by various people, but on
first inspection yours aren't among them.

As a consummate hoarder I never throw anything away, so although I've
moved house (and country) more than once since then I'm confident I
still have them, although I suspect it's going to take a considerable
time to locate them.

So the short answer is no, I wasn't referring to your playlists, but
now that you've reminded me I'm going to hunt them down...

Lorcan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Edwards" <festive50@...> wrote:

> Hi Lorcan
> It's been a while.
> If you look in the files section, you'll find a recently uploaded
database,
> which was started up from your web site.
> I see you've added 5 more files for 1994. I'll have to convert
these and add
> to the database.
> The paper records you refer to, are they the 200 odd sheets of track
> listings from 1990-93 I sent to you in Belfast.
> I never got round to finish off adding these to my database.
> Regards
> Phil

Of