Ripping issue [400 box]

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sat Nov 1 15:11:56 CET 2008

I finished my second batch of the 400 box about a week ago, but what's
keeping me from sending them back to Rocker, ergo getting on with the next
lot, is writing out the playlists.
I know this is going to sound pretty lame to the more dedicated (anal? ;-)
members, but as I do my ripping at work, where I can just set 'em up and get
on with other things, the playlist thing is really holding me back. So I'm
wondering if there's anyone out there would like to take up the baton, as it
were ?
 I'm happy to scan the little paper tracklists (where they exist), and post
'em somewhere, if someone (possibly someone not actually involved in
ripping, but eager to help elsewhere)  would just like to take care of
writing out those playlists...?
Probably sounds really lazy, but I'd be able to do more actual ripping, and
uploading, if I wasn't dawdling around with writing out those lists. Anyone?
Cheers
Roger