[peel] Re: John Peel Fall dedication

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Nov 23 16:01:13 CET 2008

Little known fact; you can plug a Œphone-type headset into the new iPod
Touches and thus use them as dictaphones.
I¹m so in love with mine, even though I barely ever get to play with it, and
suffered a thousand deaths trying to choose my top 8GB¹s worth of music to
put on it.
I¹ve often thought that all cars should be fitted with little digital voice
recorders, so you can quickly record the reg. no. of the idiot that cut you
up on your way to work, Œcos everyone knows that you will never be able to
remember it by the time you¹ve found a pen & paper. Damn, there¹s goes
another one of my retirement patents...
Cheers
Roger