John Peel Fall dedication

alanforduk alan@...
Sat Nov 22 11:41:03 CET 2008

Hi Steve W,
I've just checked the Wiki pages; the one for the first cover
versions show is particularly impressive. I'm feeling very guilty
now. I guess we should be doing these ourselves.
Other people have come up with pathetic excuses for not doing it, now
I'm using the same ones !! Also, I listen to my ripped shows while
driving at break-neck speed around the lanes of N. Devon. It's
difficult to write down track-listings at the same time.

I haven't checked yet, but if you haven't put up Peel-2000-11-21
(Sodastream) yet I'll try and do it myself this weekend.

I'm also working on my second cover versions show. Unfortunately I
missed the first 10 mins of this one, and my tape starts part-way
through the first Party Dictator session track. Hence last night's
request for another copy of the session. If anyone has it, just the
first track will suffice.

Cheers

Alan