John Peel Fall dedication

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Nov 22 09:14:04 CET 2008

Hi Alan,

Many thanks again for your recent shows! By chance, I'm listening to the cover versions
one (again) as I type this.

I've got a bit of a backlog of stuff to get up on the Wiki that's been shared in these parts
recently, including others from your good self, but prompted by your messages have as a
start finally opened up a page for your first ripped show:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_September_1994
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Newsgroup

Still lacking a playlist, but if you do type one up maybe you could sent it to me and I'll put
it up there.

Or if you fancy having a go on the Wiki yourself, just press the "Edit" button at the top
right of each section and add whatever you can. Rest can always be filled in later.

Cheers,

Steve W

Steve