John Peel Fall dedication

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Nov 24 09:14:46 CET 2008

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for your kind words on my Wiki efforts on the cover versions show. Absolute
pleasure to do it -- what a great show!

I always fall behind on everything due to time pressures and need to get pages up for
everything that's been on here recently.

Would be great if you could add any tracklistings you can. I haven't done a page for the
Sodastream show, but I've added a new section ("Help Wanted"!) on the newsgroup page
on the Wiki that will hopefully make things easier for people who would like to help out
over there:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Newsgroup

I know user-friendliness for potential contributors isn't something I've made a priority so
far on the Wiki, but would like to stress that everybody is most welcome to make
corrections, suggestions, add pages, set up whole new sections -- anything really!

Trying to work on ways to make this as easy as possible.

Thanks again for your shared shows, Alan. Really great stuff. Can't wait for the next
covers version one!

Cheers,

Steve