1977 Festive 50 'definitive' update

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Nov 17 08:57:13 CET 2008

sorry if I've missed someone already pointing this out, but was awoken after 1am by the
Boomtown Rats AFTER slumbering off during the Top 3, and my hunch half asleep was
confirmed by checking this morning: most of part 2 of that file, after the number 1, is of
course about 30 mins from the show of the following night, 28/12/77, with best of
sessions of the year part 2, a show that has been going round complete for some time
anyway. We all know how this happened with the original taper...