1977 Festive 50 'definitive' update

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Nov 17 00:46:12 CET 2008

to be fair, I did not believe it myself, and would not have even looked again, were it not
for the promptings on this list by, firstly,  Adrian Barber, then Jimmy Stepek, John Bravin,
and Stu McHugh. I just dug out the files, as folks can see from my scribbles on the scripts.

I am convinced someone out there as yet unknown to this list has complete tapes of these
shows, right from number 61 onwards, and someone else has the first ever F50 of 76.
They will find us in the end!

Looking forward to listening to the show myself in bed...