1977 Festive 50 'definitive' update

dunelm61 dunelm@...
Sun Nov 16 23:46:25 CET 2008

Magnificent. If ever Doc Brown pulls up in the DeLorean, I intend to
travel back in time, armed with my Yamaha CRD-HD1300, to record shows
such as these. When this happens, I'll of course share the fruits of
this enterprise with the rest of this group.

An appropriate juncture to note that prior to Ken's book, it was
doubted that the 1977 chart existed at all. Respect is due to Ken and
to everyone who has helped to bring the chart and the recordings to
light.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <bill.spiby@...> wrote:

I still managed to mess it up a couple of times, but hopefully, here
goes:

Festive 50 Peel 1977 broadcast numbers 1-3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B2AJMLU8

Festive 50 1977 John Peel broadcast numbers 13-3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3O6M9IJ3