[peel] Ripping issue [400 box]

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sat Nov 1 15:36:29 CET 2008

> <<what's keeping me from sending them back to Rocker, ergo getting on with
> the next lot, is writing out the playlists.>>

I wouldn't worry about the playlists - I never have time myself either -
there are only a few of us doing the ripping so we should concentrate on getting
on with that. I look forward to receiving a package!

What does help is if, as well as sending me the FLACS, which are our
archiving copies, you can convert to mp3 and distribute via rapidshare or whatever -
or pass on to someone who can (any volunteers?) - so that the general group
members can download them.

Everyone has access to the WIKI, so all you downloaders who are not rippers
please feel free to add your tracklistings to the WIKI if you see that a show
has not been done!   At this point could someone remind us all of how to access
the WIKI please!

We're around a third of the way through the 400 tapes - The next batch of
mailouts to rippers should be around 20 tapes instead of 10, as I have bought the
larger size of prepaid special delivery envelopes. (Double the weight, only
25% extra postage cost per pack)

Cheers!

Rocker.

Actually I am a fine one to talk - have not had time to do any ripping this
last month & Nov / Dec looking even busier, what with recording Dandelion Radio
shows for Dec and Jan, as well as the Festive 50, and my annual Northern Soul
xmas compilation, not to mention the usual onslaught of DJ gigs at this time
of year! Perhaps I should give up the day job.