Clive Palmer Biography -OT

Jimmy jimmystep@...
Wed May 14 16:25:27 CEST 2008

Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I think some of you may
be interested in this. I've just had the following message in from
Grahame Hood who has completed the biography of Clive Palmer
(Incredible String Band, COB). You can purchase it directly from
Grahame. Don't know if the P&P is just for the UK so best ask if
contacting from outside the UK:

Hi Jimmy,
I know you are coming to the gig, but perhaps you could post on the
ISB site that people can buy direct from me at £12.00 including p&p if
they can't come or if they just can't wait!

They can contact me at my e-mail address:

grahamehood at btinternet.com

 Cheers,

 Grahame

The gig Grahame refers to is for the book launch at the 12 Bar Club in
London on the 24th May. I don't know if it's sold out but I'll be
going. Clive will be with a 5-piece band – expect a broad range of
material from the breadth of his career. Wizz Jones is playing
support.  The book is published by Helter Skelter Publishing.

Awrabest

.Jimmy