Reply: RI: Re: [peel] Making Out

david.groves@... david.groves@...
Wed May 14 15:11:38 CEST 2008

Yes, I've checked UK Nova as well as TheBox.bz and Demonoid (TG it's back) and there's nothing. I've also looked at the Imdb forums.  Apparently, the show has never been repeated and requests to the BBC for information are never replied to.

Cheers

David

a torrent of the show might turn up somewhere like UKNova in the future, if it doesn't come out on dvd. join the site and keep your eyes peeled.

there's a comment about the music here - http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/topic/view/74001:

"The music for the series was composed by New Order. The main theme for the show is an adaptation of the song Vanishing Point. There is a specific mix of this song called the Making Out Mix."

-K