[peel] The Stukas

Julian Porter spiggytopes55@...
Mon May 12 07:44:55 CEST 2008

Jimmy,

And who can forget the chorus "I'm a physical jerk" Great.

I've got the session, but only in Mono, in one channel!! Any improvement on this would be greatly appreciated, as would the singles, any stories, pics etc. I'd love to know what happenned to the band and its members.

Julian

----- Original Message ----
From: Jimmy Stepek <jimmystep@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 11 May, 2008 5:10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] The Stukas

"Sport, sport, I like sport
running & jumping' I'm a physical sort"

How could I forget! That's the only single I have by
them although I do have the peel session on tape
somwhere. We are in the middle of home improvements
which are not due to finish until the 15th June so no
chance of a copy until after that date. Remind me then
and I'll dig it out, unless someone else has it!

Cheers....Jimmy

http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ nowyoucan. html