The Stukas

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon May 12 02:29:38 CEST 2008

http://worthless-trash.blogspot.com/2007/07/stukas.html

Looks like the blogger caused a reunion!!

Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Julian Porter <spiggytopes55@...> wrote:

> Some of you will remember The Stukas, fronted by Paul Brown and
backed by John Mackie on Drums, Raggy Lewis on Rythym Guitar, Mick
Smithers on Lead Guitar and Kevin Allen on Bass. They released three
singles as follows:
> "Klean Livin Kids" b/w "Oh Little Girl" - Chiswick NS 21 A/B 1977
> "I Like Sport" b/w "I'll Send You A Postcard" and "Dead Lazy" -
Sonet SON 2134 A/B 1977
> "Washing Machine Boogie" b/w "Motorbike" - Sonet Number unknown 1978.
> I have copies of the first two, but sadly not the last.
> They also played a session for Peel, which he repeated.
> I was lucky enough to have seen them 6 times in five months at the
end of 77, early 78. What a great live band.
> Now then, have any of you got copies of these singles in MP3? or
indeed any memories of the band?