[peel] The Stukas

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Sun May 11 18:10:26 CEST 2008

"Sport, sport, I like sport
running & jumping' I'm a physical sort"

How could I forget! That's the only single I have by
them although I do have the peel session on tape
somwhere. We are in the middle of home improvements
which are not due to finish until the 15th June so no
chance of a copy until after that date. Remind me then
and I'll dig it out, unless someone else has it!

Cheers....Jimmy

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html