Holy Grail

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Sat Jun 7 13:38:36 CEST 2008

Holy Grail?  It was casually tossed aside in a box with my worthless
bootleg recordings of the Beatles Live at The Marquee in 1965 and the
first Joy Division gig at Pip's Disco in 1978.

Sorry Steve, I hadn't realized this Festive Fifty was missing. It's a
kind of 'chipped' Holy Grail, as I only have 30 tracks, starting with
Police and Thieves, and finishing with Anarchy, but missing the boring
bits (or so I thought in 1979).  On Side 1 I had obviously fallen asleep
before midnight as it runs out past (a full length) Grinderswitch into
the news and the Radio 1 close down. The good news is all tracks are
linked by Peel's introductions.

Of course I'll upload it for the group, but it 'll take me a little time
as it's not ripped.

Meanwhile pour yourself a long glass of Korean spirit (assuming you're
still living there) and sit back and wait.

John