Oops, I did it again

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jun 7 11:53:06 CEST 2008

Dear John

Did I read that correctly? 'The C90 of the 1979 Festive Fifty'????
Is this or is it not Holy Grail??? If you can upload it, you will make
a lot of people (myself included) very happy....!!!!!!
Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]
P.S. Assuming it is the original broadcast and not just the tracks, of
course, but you seem to imply that it is so. I wait with bated breath.