Missing In Action: The Lost Peel?

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Jul 23 21:20:30 CEST 2008

Hi Steve,

Good point about the missing years, although think you may be might be missing a few
odd things lurking in DeeDee's torrents, particularly in torrents 8 and 9 and the Finnish
radio material.

Like I said, though, think it's a pretty valid point. I seem to have a few shows not on the
torrents, so will try and upload a few of these while we wait for the 400 tape 78-82 epic to
unwind if I can sort out what hasn't been been done here before or on torrents in recent
times. Sorry in advance for any repetitions.

First up -- not sure where this came from but thanks to the original taper and uploader  -
- two files for a total one hour of the show on 13 September 1983 (sessions from 3D and
the Popticians):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJC17TSL

Hope this isn't the 1983 show you already have, Steve! Thanks for Teenage Kicks.

Cheers,

Steve W