[peel] Re: Missing In Action: The Lost Peel?

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Wed Jul 23 21:33:34 CEST 2008

Nice.
 John Hegley & the Popticians are playing at The Big Chill next week ­ in
the kids tent! That¹ll be my turn to look after the kids, then :-) (Rest
assured, I will have my trusty R09 in hand...)
 Anyone else here going, btw...?
Cheers
Roger