New sever.

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Jan 10 13:45:41 CET 2008

me too. It's like something out of harry potter or dr who: every time
i go back inside it, there's even more treasure. Listening now to the
two part single show (the only one for that year) under 1988,
undated. Wonderful period in my view with rap, hardcore, house, etc.
That one is obviously Monday 30 May 1988, with Wedding Present (incl
Take Me I'm Yours), plus a Primitives repeat, and John's joyous
report on seeing Extreme Noise Terror live in Ipswich the previous
Thursday and describing the Pig's open-mouthed reaction to what he
calls "a previously unknown force of nature". Thanks!

ken

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Hi Gary.
>
> Great resource - many thanks for opening this up.
>
> I've got one correction for you. In the 1985 folder there's a file
called:

> Mid Sept 1985 128K.wma
>
> This is actually 2 November 1987, featuring MDC and a repeat of the
first Wedding Present Ukrainian session.

> Nice quality recording too!
>
> Dr M.
>
> llrc057 <lists@...> wrote:                               I've
started uploading stuff, but it's going to take me weeks to upload