[peel] New sever.

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Thu Jan 10 12:45:41 CET 2008

Hi Gary.

Great resource - many thanks for opening this up.

I've got one correction for you. In the 1985 folder there's a file called:

Mid Sept 1985 128K.wma

This is actually 2 November 1987, featuring MDC and a repeat of the first Wedding Present Ukrainian session.

Nice quality recording too!

Dr M.

llrc057 <lists@...> wrote:                               I've started uploading stuff, but it's going to take me weeks to upload
 300G's worth so please be patient.

 You can access the material I've uploaded so far here:
 http://30242.biz

 Its browser only at the moment I'm afraid, I'll sort FTP access
 permissions out once I've uploaded most of the archive.

 The server's got 750G worth of storage so if anyone feels like
 uploading any files please contact and I'll sort our access for you.

 Regards
 Gary