New server

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Thu Jan 10 16:39:24 CET 2008

Thanks Gary !

          I've got so much Peel downloaded I forget what I've
got ! I'll end up as an old codger with 50 hard discs of Peel shows,
including hundreds of duplicates and triplicates .....

         Nice to see the 'Late Junction' stuff as well.

tbg

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Hi Gary.
>
> Great resource - many thanks for opening this up.
>
> I've got one correction for you. In the 1985 folder there's a file
called:

> Mid Sept 1985 128K.wma
>
> This is actually 2 November 1987, featuring MDC and a repeat of the
first Wedding Present Ukrainian session.

> Nice quality recording too!
>
> Dr M.
>
> llrc057 <lists@...> wrote:                               I've
started uploading stuff, but it's going to take me weeks to upload