[peel] JP plays TD

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Thu Feb 28 22:30:54 CET 2008

Hi
This Xmas i treated myself to 7CD bootleg set
of TD (thought u meant Technical Drawing for a sec)
effectively an infinity's worth
live recordings from the mid 70's
saw them once in the Southampton Union refectory
c.1974
anyway one is at Croydon Fairfield Hall
Introduced by you know who
very succinct and respectful
still assimilating the said boxed set
haven't checked KG for sessions
but TD are a personal favourite
weird early stuff
middle commercial fairground rides
film stuff
overlapping best ofs
even got some Edgar Froese on
vinyl  how annoyingly heavy
or more conveniently on
C90    how annoyingly non-mp3 compatible
can't get to grips with audacity etc.
and torrenting sends me doolally.. sigh
be nice to catch TD in a cathedral some time
alanjc