JP plays TD

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Feb 29 00:10:31 CET 2008

1971-1974 are the missing years for tapes of peel shows - hardly any
in the BBC archive (maybe 3!) and very few surfacing in listener
land. The 2 Tangerine Dream 'sessions', in February and July 74
respectively, were both 'private tapes' supplied by the band, not
Maida Vale jobs. I can check with Radio 1, but I seem to recall they
are not in the archive either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for
enthusiasts but I think it would be a miracle for these broadcasts to
turn up now - which of course is the cue for someone here to raise
their hand!

ken

"