Why do I do the things that I do? When they only get me done!

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Sat Feb 9 00:38:51 CET 2008

.......was a BLACK song to which I was partial..
Only saw them play once at the end of 1982 at ULU
They were a two piece that night, apparently they were a three piece up to that gig
Bought the "More than the sun" single at the gig ... Still sounds good

I have loaded the 23.6.1983 session up here for you...  Sorry its a tad distorted

http://www.divshare.com/download/3732381-a86

Regards

Dave
END OF MESSAGE

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: andthezmore
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:11 PM
  Subject: [peel] And there will be more...

  This is my last post for a few weeks, see you some time after easter.
  lots more to share, hopefully sounding a bit more clued up technology-
  wise next time

  8th Jan 1994 - The Knights of the Occasional Table and Ivor Cutler.
  2½hrs

  The Knights of the Occasional Table session is well worth a listen.

  http://rapidshare.com/files/89455566/Ivora.rar
  http://rapidshare.com/files/89466010/Ivorb.rar

  if anybody feels like upping any 82 to 86 shows I'd be really grateful.
  One song which I'd really like to hear again would be Black's "Why do I
  do the things I do when they always get me done?"

  looking forward to trying out some of those Late Junction shows too, ta

  Cheers
  Andrew