And there will be more...

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Tue Feb 5 23:11:16 CET 2008

This is my last post for a few weeks, see you some time after easter.
lots more to share, hopefully sounding a bit more clued up technology-
wise next time

8th Jan 1994 - The Knights of the Occasional Table and Ivor Cutler.
2½hrs

The Knights of the Occasional Table session is well worth a listen.

http://rapidshare.com/files/89455566/Ivora.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/89466010/Ivorb.rar

if anybody feels like upping any 82 to 86 shows I'd be really grateful.
One song which I'd really like to hear again would be Black's "Why do I
do the things I do when they always get me done?"

looking forward to trying out some of those Late Junction shows too, ta

Cheers
Andrew