Why do I do the things that I do? When they only get me done!

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Sat Feb 9 12:19:45 CET 2008

Really appreciated, thanks very much Dave.

I can't post any links for a few weeks, but if there is any
show/session that you are looking for in particular, let me know and
I'll see if I can help.
Cheers
Andrew
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Driscoll" <ddriscoll@...> wrote:

> .......was a BLACK song to which I was partial..
> Only saw them play once at the end of 1982 at ULU
> They were a two piece that night, apparently they were a three
piece up to that gig
> Bought the "More than the sun" single at the gig ... Still sounds
good

> I have loaded the 23.6.1983 session up here for you...  Sorry its a
tad distorted

> http://www.divshare.com/download/3732381-a86
>
> Regards
>
> Dave
> END OF MESSAGE

Cutler.
>   2½hrs
>
>   The Knights of the Occasional Table session is well worth a
listen.

>   http://rapidshare.com/files/89455566/Ivora.rar
>   http://rapidshare.com/files/89466010/Ivorb.rar
>
>   if anybody feels like upping any 82 to 86 shows I'd be really
grateful.
>   One song which I'd really like to hear again would be
Black's "Why do I