[peel] Re: Name That Tune 2

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Tue Feb 5 17:25:17 CET 2008

Goonerproductions was the original source for the 17 DVDs of Peel material that I uploaded as torrents.
Barbel are found on John Peel Torrent Compilation 3 of 17. Get it at the Pirate Bay!
There are 22 seeds out there (complete sources, well done chaps!) and 93 people currently downloading (leechers).

Cheers!

DeeDee

----- Original Message ----
From: RobF <robfleay@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2008 6:59:45 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Name That Tune 2

> Thanks very much for helping me on this....but a FF entry
> from Barbel? I can find no trace. However, I trust your
> assessment of their pedigree!

No you're right of course - I think I just voted for them that year and was convinced that they would be in there! Peel played that track multiple times and was quite taken with it as I recall.

Whilst just quickly googling anything Barbel (the band..)related I found this site
http://goonerproduc tions.co. uk/Music. aspx
which has probably been pointed out before but it galls me to see people selling this stuff when we are trying to share it out. It would be a shame if someone shopped him to the BBC!

Email sent from www.virginmedia. com/email