AGT 09 - The People's Collection

bty997881 roger.carruthers@...
Tue Dec 23 14:25:09 CET 2008

This is infuriating; I've replied to this post twice, and yet it's not showing up. This has
happened to me a couple of times recently - anyone else? I know it's not just senility,
because the two replies are there in my 'sent items' folder, but they ain't showing up here...

 Anyway, what I said was an expression of my  disappointment at opening this post and
finding that it wasn't, as I imagined from the title, some kind of tapers' cooperative
announcing their intention to make their entire collection of Peel tapes available to us, as a
seasonal gesture. Seriously, that really was what went through my mind. Sad, isn't it?
cheers
Roger