[peel] Re: AGT 09 - The People's Collection

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Tue Dec 23 13:05:12 CET 2008

Mind you, the former is mainly self promotion.

Phil

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
alanforduk
  Sent: 23 December 2008 06:42
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [peel] Re: AGT 09 - The People's Collection

  Richard Shaw Brown's postings seem to alternate between genuine Peel-
  related postings and utter spam.
  I'd prefer more of the former and no more of the latter.

  Alan

  --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Richard Shaw Brown <rsbj66@...> wrote:

  > Here is Astral Gemstone Talismans latest: The Peoples Collection,
  silver-gold with fine gems talismans, affordable for average persons
  and just as good. Our AGT price average has always been about
  US$1,200 to US$3,000. And we have sold over 14,000 talismans. But for
  the new People's Collection in sterling silver and 18k gold trim with
  fine gems the AGT price average is US$ 225. to�  US$450. The
  intention is to make the same numbered and quality talismans more
  affordable for the masses of people. Here are three examples, a super-
  fine coral, a ruby, and a natural pearl. Enjoy the eye-candy. Maybe
  now's the time to get a truly affordable talisman from AGT... Y/s,
  Richard (Rick Brown) agt-gems.com