AGT 09 - The People's Collection

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Dec 23 14:47:57 CET 2008

I sympathise entirely, Roger, with both your points. I've had messages
to Eddie go missing, and it didn't seem to matter whether I posted
them via the board or this web post business, so I had to email him
offline to get him the show he wanted. Secondly, I really think an
administrator should be contacted about that guy: what he's doing is
not in the spirit of this group at all (as Phil and others have
pointed out, it seems to be solely in pursuit of self-interest).
This has rather pricked my conscience, actually: I have four new shows
ready to be ripped from the 500 Box, but just haven't had the time to
do them (I will email you separately, Colin!). However, since I'm
about to ditch one of my two blogs, I will have more time after
Christmas, if you can bear the wait.
Thanks also to all the people who downloaded my Peel Sessions poll
podcast: it was not mentioned on here, but I can see from Sitemeter
that my original message has sent a fair few folk in the right
direction, so that's gratifying. Again, the remainder of the rundown
is in the pipeline for that grey time between Xmas and New Year...once
I've decided what the number 40 session should now be!!

Compliments of the season to all

Steve [TK]