[peel] Re: Sessions (again)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Dec 8 22:57:42 CET 2008

Since the session appears to be on the way from elsewhere, do you still want the show fragment? I think I may have got it off Phil's server originally, by the way.

DM

--- On Mon, 8/12/08, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:
From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: Sessions (again)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 8:44 PM

            Hi Doc

Thanks for your reply. Obviously I missed this show, could I ask you

very nicely if there's any possibility of re-upping it?

Best wishes

Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@ ...> wrote:

> 36 minutes of the show from 16th June 1987 (featuring I, Ludicrous)

has been circulated in the past. I picked it up from somewhere. I

can't remember offhand how many session tracks it features though.

I've got a feeling that there's more I, Ludicrous session tracks on

another Peel show file, possibly mis-titled. But I'd have to dig

around for it.