[peel] Sessions (again)

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Mon Dec 8 21:36:28 CET 2008

Do you want the good news 1st or the bad news?

Good News
I've got a C120 tape of probably the entire show from 16/06/1987.

Bad News

My current P.C. is in a sorry state at present and not fit for converting my
500 odd JP tapes to digital and hopefully this may get addressed at
christmas.

Incidentally, this is one of about 2 dozen JP tapes I recorded whilst in
hospital and started me off with my collection and features in Ken's
Magnificent Bible under "a listener writes".

Phil