Sessions (again)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Dec 8 21:44:46 CET 2008

Hi Doc

Thanks for your reply. Obviously I missed this show, could I ask you
very nicely if there's any possibility of re-upping it?

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> 36 minutes of the show from 16th June 1987 (featuring I, Ludicrous)
has been circulated in the past. I picked it up from somewhere. I
can't remember offhand how many session tracks it features though.
I've got a feeling that there's more I, Ludicrous session tracks on
another Peel show file, possibly mis-titled. But I'd have to dig
around for it.